Return Pump suggestions

Breakthecycle2

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 1, 2013
Messages
3,653
Reaction score
824
Location
Hasbrouck Heights, NJ
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So, I just set up my tank 5 weeks or so ago. Im second guessing some of my equipment. I currently have a DC1200 internal return pump. I'd like to go a little bigger, BUT I want something controllable like the DC. My tank is a 200ish plus 50 gallon sump, which is under my stand. Drains are 2", returns are 1".
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PERSONALLY KEPT YOUR LONGEST-SERVING CURRENT RESIDENT?

  • Under 1 year

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1 to under 3 years

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • 3 to under 5 years

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • 5 to under 10 years

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • 10 to under 20 years

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • 20+ years

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • I’ve lost track

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new