Return to the forums

E.intheC

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My name is Eric and I live on Long Island, NY. My wife and I have a daughter, a dog, a cat, and 9 fish.

I’m not new to the hobby but haven’t posted on forums much in the past few years. I’ve had a reef tank since 2008, and right now I have a 90 gallon fish-focused softy tank.

I also have an Elos system 70 (55 gallons) and an Elos Midi (34 gallons). Both Elos tanks are empty as we are moving to a new house at the end of the month. No idea what I want to do for the Elos tanks, either. I keep going back and forth between SPS, LPS, fish-only, BTA only, and others.

Crabs McJones

I'm so shi-nay
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome back Eric! Let's see some photos of those tanks :)
Wtr2r6.gif

Murica

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My name is Eric and I live on Long Island, NY. My wife and I have a daughter, a dog, a cat, and 9 fish.

I’m not new to the hobby but haven’t posted on forums much in the past few years. I’ve had a reef tank since 2008, and right now I have a 90 gallon fish-focused softy tank.

I also have an Elos system 70 (55 gallons) and an Elos Midi (34 gallons). Both Elos tanks are empty as we are moving to a new house at the end of the month. No idea what I want to do for the Elos tanks, either. I keep going back and forth between SPS, LPS, fish-only, BTA only, and others.

Well welcome back! Great forum here..

Caring for your picky eaters: What do you feed your finicky fish?

• Live foods

Votes: 19 30.6%
  • Frozen meaty foods

Votes: 51 82.3%
  • Soft pellets

Votes: 10 16.1%
  • Masstick (or comparable)

Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Other

Votes: 3 4.8%

Back