Returning after a 17 year hiatus

Welcome to R2R!

R2R-Welcome3.jpg
 
Hello! I previously had a 30 gallon tank back in the day with a clown, anemone, pink starfish, little crabs, shrimp, firefish, etc. This was way back in 2007ish. I have been itching to get back into things- but feel like a newb all over again! I live in Michigan and am gamer/board game nerdy too :)

Hello! I previously had a 30 gallon tank back in the day with a clown, anemone, pink starfish, little crabs, shrimp, firefish, etc. This was way back in 2007ish. I have been itching to get back into things- but feel like a newb all over again! I live in Michigan and am gamer/board game nerdy too :)
Welcome back! I too recently joined after being away for 16 years.

Super interesting to see the big changes on technology, live rock and led lights especially.
 
Welcome to the community fellow gamer! You will find all the answers you could possibly have about starting up on the forums! :D
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 7.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 17 21.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 23 28.4%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 11.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 4 4.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 13.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 7.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new