Returning To Hobby - From Canada!

Macbalacano

Recovering Reef Addict
View Badges
Joined
Dec 29, 2019
Messages
1,444
Reaction score
3,508
Location
Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
What state or country do you live in
Canada
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi Everyone, after an 8 year hiatus I suddenly got the itch back to start another reef aquarium as a result of helping my girlfriend with her fresh water tank. I must say - wow a lot has changed in 8 years!

I’ve been secretly lurking for the past 2 months and I have been so unbelievably impressed with the wealth of knowledge here in this community and how willing people are to help each other.

I’m still in the middle of cycling my new Redsea reefer 170 and I’ll be posting more info soon. Looking forward to contributing!

3577D4C9-9B50-49DB-9F8E-CB5757C8FE5D.jpeg
 
Welcome to R2R!!!

Clownfish.gif
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 11 26.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 11 26.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 7 16.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 4.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 19.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 2.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new