Rev you have disabled all features on my account please talk!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Reed639
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reed639

unregistered
View Badges
Joined
Feb 8, 2011
Messages
803
Reaction score
2
Location
US
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi,
This is just a announcement I need to get a hold of rev I dont have the ability to send pm's.
Please Help Me!
 
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyoooooooooooooooooooooooooouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeee
 
Reed, you already were told why you have been removed from the ability to sell/buy and use the PM feature. Please refrain from posts like this in the future.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 3 4.5%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 26.9%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 28.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 9 13.4%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 3.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 6.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new