Revenge for the Zoanthids

jessiesgrrl

Hasslehoff is NOT Hot!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
LOL Ok, so I have a fish only tank, with a baby panther grouper in it. And I got a call from a friend today who was having some tank problems. Sure enough, on her leathers (And really, I'm guessing all over her tank), were some nudis. So I printed Mucho's FW Lugols recipe and gave it to her. While she was fixing it, I rinsed out my water bottle, filled it with tank water, and shook a crapload of nudis into it from a bunch of rocks and leathers :twisted: . There were so many they weren't even hiding so much, they were all looking for food.

After I got home, I took a blunt pair of eyebrow tweezers and started dropping them in the water. Oh my gosh, but didn't he like them!!! :shock: To bad he isn't reef safe, or I could rent the little vacuum cleaner out. :lol:

Laurie

Reefwifey

Zoa Black Thumb
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Lol, he ways saying, 'Mom, why you been holding out on me? These things are like candy...yum yum yum.....'

OP
OP
jessiesgrrl

jessiesgrrl

Hasslehoff is NOT Hot!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I know, right???!!!??? Never thought I'd say this, but I wish there wa somewhere you could buy other people's pests for fresh meaty treats for your fish LOL

Laurie

OP
OP
jessiesgrrl

jessiesgrrl

Hasslehoff is NOT Hot!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
79ac221eff79e7b2c602305f52e2ee99.jpg

Hahahaha, also from Jamie's house is this little sickly blenny. I am trying to get him to eat algae in my FO tank to get better.

Have you ever seen cats snuggle up to each other, with one paw around the other? I walked past the tank, and the panther grouper was laying next to the blenny with his fin over him. When I got the camera, he left, and then swam back and did it again.

:LOL:
Laurie

OP
OP
jessiesgrrl

jessiesgrrl

Hasslehoff is NOT Hot!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
ecotoxlady said:
:lol: He's sizing him up for a meal when he gets larger :wink:

LOL! Maybe... hopefully he'll be back at Jaime's by then, if not I'll be buying her a healthy one... LOL

Laurie

OP
OP
jessiesgrrl

jessiesgrrl

Hasslehoff is NOT Hot!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hehehe I almost bought a 3rd 55 gallon this week. I walked into a local LFS, and one of the teenage employees had accidentally marked a furniture grade hood, tank, stand, and light at $250!!!!!!!!! So I ask the owner to hold it overnight at that price for me, so I could try to go home and sweet talk Kris into it (He had said I could get a prop tank a while ago and I hadn't yet).

Long story short after *much* pleading, the verdict was that 55 gallons is not a prop tank no matter how much it was, no space for it. I had to call the LFS and say I couldn't get it, hardest phone call I have had to make.. *sigh* I could have had another reef in back of the prop stuff!!!

Laurie

Making aqua concoctions: Have you ever tried the Reef Moonshiner Method?

• I currently use the moonshiner method.

Votes: 48 20.9%
  • I don’t currently use the moonshiner method, but I have in the past.

Votes: 4 1.7%
  • I have not used the moonshiner method.

Votes: 166 72.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 12 5.2%
Back