Reviews of Dinkins Aquatic Gardens

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Lavey29

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just got my first order of pods from them. It was well packaged but the cool pack expired. There was some die off but lots still swimming. The water was clean with no odor. Excellent customer service and quick shipping. I will be placing future orders and do recommend this business.

DHill6

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
First order just arrived… very pleased. Tisbe pods were dense and the Berghia trio were a good size, jar was easy to acclimate and remove the Berghia. Packaging was excellent, still cold. I appreciate the pod bottles, no plastic wrap between the lid of a jar. Let’s not forget the nice note…thank you!
I’ll be placing another order. Happy customer.

gt4profession

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Been receiving orders from Dinkins Aquatic Gardens for a while now and have nothing but good things to say. I was getting pods from reef nutrition but decided to try something different and I have never gone back. Very happy with the pods and the phyto it really shows in my tank as well, Thank you.

OP
OP
Dinkins Aquatic Gardens

Dinkins Aquatic Gardens

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Ashley and I would just like to thank everybody for the kind words and wonderful feedback. Honest reviews like these are absolutely essential to a small business like ours, and we appreciate you all tremendously!

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 44 21.3%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 72 34.8%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 68 32.9%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 19 9.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 1.9%
Back