Reviving the Club

  • Thread starter Thread starter TJ42
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

TJ42

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 5, 2025
Messages
534
Reaction score
2,796
Location
Huntsville, AL
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi All,

So, I got the moderator part fixed and did the approvals that have been pending forever. So this is not a deprecated area any longer. For now I took the moderator position until/if we get a structure figured out. I hated to see the club unable to even be used in the forum.

Merry Christmas all!

-TJ
 
We used to meet monthly at different people's home (or maybe at a local LFS) to look at tanks, ask questions, eat, fellowship, etc. I'd like to see that coming back. Almost all of the original members have left the hobby.
 
Yeah that could be fun. We could even do a virtual thing or a restaurant meet up first. I'm open to anything! It would be great to meet local people. Now that the area on here is joinable again we could pull in more people.
 
Well I started about a year and a half ago and I haven’t quit yet, so, maybe I’ll stick with this hobby :)
 
Sounds great! I’d love to meet local reef keepers and see what everyone is doing!
 
The join user group feature now works again for this club. Just click your account, click join user group, then click the button for Join User Group next to North Alabama Reef Club. If you are a local reefer in this area.
 
Thanks TJ, this has been dormant for awhile.
 
I saw that! I'd really like to get it going again in this area. It could be fun. 🙂
 
So, I noticed a new badge and see I am now a member of this ever so gracious club. I am semi-north Alabama in Walker county. I am glad to see this club getting some movement. Can't wait to see if we can get any events going.
 

Attachments

  • PXL_20260105_052801673.jpg
    PXL_20260105_052801673.jpg
    204.9 KB · Views: 19

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 4 26.7%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 1 6.7%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 4 26.7%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 6.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 1 6.7%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 26.7%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new