Rev's 120g Build...

HAHA! Thanks guys! I got the acans from many different places and vendors online. 80% I would say came from bluegrass. :)
 
I sure do bro.

4-3.jpg


Older group shot...still got them all...

446.jpg
 
phil...I am starting to think that you're like a little kid with ADD...your name is currently on every single thread on the site....don't you sleep..or work...or anything:D
 
lol... nice red fungia rev... what's the green and purple thing at the bottom of that picture?
 
Sorry lol i work from home, i own two business's so i have nothing better to do lol
 
ps i totally have ADD and im totally addicted to saltwater :):):):)
 
Thank you all!
I cleaned the tank glass and snapped a few top downs of the acans mostly. They were shrunk up a little and upset at me. :D Enjoy!

topdown.jpg


topdown2.jpg


topdown3.jpg


Oh and a pic of the frag tank in the stand.

frag.jpg
 
LOL! Not even close!!!

LOTS of Trading!! I have spent quite a bit this past year, but I am not rich!!!

Maybe one day though....LOL!
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 5.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 6.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 15 20.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 21 28.4%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 12.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 4 5.4%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 9 12.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 8.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new