Revs New tank!

  • Thread starter Thread starter ironman
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
ok, yea i could see where the store owners would think that we could take business away, yea and some of the shady lfs only want the hobbiest to come to them for help.however what i think it would do is push the stores to be more competitive with each other. I think there are more people than ever before that have reefs in there home. but some of them just arent into them 200%. When i do something new or start a new hobby i get 6 or seven books, go to all of the local shops, go to all the forums, to gather info to see if this hobby is good for me. and some people dont want neither do they care what other people opinion on what they are doing are. just a thought
 
DAve, I thought you and I were buds?! What the ...? LOL.....jk

I didn't know you had a new tank. BTW, that pendant I got from you has been worth its weight in gold ;)
 
LOL! Sorry bro I figured you read here. :D

Here is a pretty recent shot:

fts308.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 18.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 47 34.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new