RFA's and Molly Miller Blennies

  • Thread starter Thread starter Baldguy
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Baldguy

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 19, 2013
Messages
983
Reaction score
743
Location
Fort Worth
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Has anyone had a problem with their Molly Miller Blenny munching on Rfa's? Only reason I ask is they are supposed to really go after aptasia and thought they might have a taste for rock flower's also. TIA
 
I had a molly miller for a while, never touched aiptasia, never touched algea, became a ridiculous bully and ate all the flesh from my monitpora. Just my experience, I'm sure I just had a jerk one. It would definitely leave your bta alone.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new