RFS 39 Sump

Desert•Reefer

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
May 19, 2024
Messages
28
Reaction score
33
Location
Florence
What state or country do you live in
Arizona
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Does anyone actually run the IM sumps? I just put an order in for an IM EXT100 and that sump takes up the whole underneath of the stand.
 
Does anyone actually run the IM sumps? I just put an order in for an IM EXT100 and that sump takes up the whole underneath of the stand.
I run a ext 170, 112, and a 50.
No room under the 50, but plenty under the other 2.
I built a 12" 8020 cage behind all 3.
20260806_143023.jpg
 
Not much room, its unfortunate but comes with a trade off. You gain water volume, but hard to add more equipment without an external storage etc. My plans are to buy some Ikea shelfs/cabinets to house what i need eventually.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 3.7%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 3 5.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 13 24.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 13 24.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 16.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 14.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 3 5.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new