Rhinopias Tank Mates (?)

rosieosieee

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 25, 2014
Messages
551
Reaction score
145
Location
East Lansing, MI
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What are some good tank mates for a 7" rhinopias, if any?

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1430018815.958403.jpg
 
Incredible specimen! I'd say if you want a tankmate, another similarly sized lion or scorpion fish may work depending on the tank size. I'd go ask on Lionfishlair.
 
Incredible specimen! I'd say if you want a tankmate, another similarly sized lion or scorpion fish may work depending on the tank size. I'd go ask on Lionfishlair.

thanks! picking him up on Monday.

it's only a 60cube, and I'm afraid a dwarf lion will be gone in one bite, and a volitan wouldn't fit :/

I wouldn't mind him being by himself I guess I just wanted more movement around the top of the tank.
 
He will be able to eat anythining slightly longer than he is, so in a 60g there will not be adequate space for a tankmate, unless you went with a smaller eel species like a snowflake.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 28.6%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 32.1%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.4%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new