• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Rhizotrochus - Rhizo For Sale

JCJExotics

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'll keep you in mind if I ever decide to sell. This coral is so rare it's hard to find people who appreciate it lol.

alfani

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
in china, these things cost about $40 for pink/red ones, the green cost about $30. trouble is hard to get them here in

doodlebug25

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Very jealous, I'm just starting to collect rare NPS.
So far have the common demdros and a truncatoflabellum veroni. Fingers crossed one is still available

IMG_5954.JPG

IMG_5910.JPG

IMG_5170.JPG

IMG_5039.JPG

IMG_5067.JPG
I was able to snag 2 of the truncatoflabellum veroni!

bobyboy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can't believe R2R is cool with a thread about reselling smuggled corals considering these are illegal to import into the US as they don't have CITES for them...

OP
OP
boxofrocks

boxofrocks

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can't believe R2R is cool with a thread about reselling smuggled corals considering these are illegal to import into the US as they don't have CITES for them...
Can’t believe you dig up 1.5 year old threads to whine about things you don’t understand.
Rhizos were being legally imported and heavily traded back when I was a couple years into the hobby 10+ years ago. Roes Marine and a few others were selling them like hot fire. Still plenty in the trade and even some that come in misidentified time to time new to the states. Either way, digging up ancient threads just to cry is ridiculous.
My collection is full of some dynamite stuff from over the years that you know nothing about but were obviously searching out or you wouldn’t have found such an old post. Don’t be mad that rhizos are next to impossible to find now and that you can’t have one. Go elsewhere with that negativity.

How much do you care about having a display FREE of wires, pumps and equipment?

• Want it squeaky clean! Wires be danged!

Votes: 30 40.5%
  • A few things are ok with me!

Votes: 38 51.4%
  • No care at all! Bring it on!

Votes: 6 8.1%
Back