Rhizotrochus Typus

Pufferpunk

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just ordered one from Roe's, I can't wait. Been doing ton of research on these fellas & I think I can handle it. It will be the most $$$ I've owned so far.

Onere thing I'm not sure of... One person said they can sting neighboring corals (although I have a pretty open spot for it in the shade, under a plating monti). If they are in the family of dendros, they they shouldn't, right?

Last edited:

Tomasz

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here is mine:wink:
Picture1375.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Pufferpunk

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was freaking out yesterday. My $300 Rhizo fell thru a crack into the back, behind a rock wall I can't move. Really messed up the orange monti growing above it to get it out with long tweezers but the Rhizo is no worse for wear.

meisen

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have seen Cherrycorals bring a few nice Rhizos to swap meets in the 250-350 range. Its still not cheap but definitely closer to affordable for the dedicated hobbyist.

As they don't have zoxanthellae, I am not sure why some appear to be bleached (which by definition is to lost zoxanthellae) but some do appear lighter than others.

Anyway, for me if I am going to have something else I need to feed from here on out its got to have fur and four legs :)

Back