rhodactis mushroom Id

  • Thread starter Thread starter Deta
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
I bought it 5 days ago,
I never saw it with this color.
sorry my bad English,
I use the automatic translator. :-)
Thank you.

l ho acquistato 5 giorni fa , non lo avevo mai visto con questo colore. scusate il mio pessimo inglese , uso il traduttore automatico . :-)

IMG_20171004_234205.jpg
 
tank cm 35 x cm 36 x cm 35 h
lighting 13 w
16 white led
20 actinic led
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 7 50.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 7.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 7.1%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new