Rhodactis yesterday/Bounce today

Niterunner77

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 3, 2015
Messages
152
Reaction score
171
What state or country do you live in
Alabama
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So what exactly causes a rhodactis mushroom to turn to a bounce and why do they cost so much? I assume mine is now technically a bounce mushroom and I’ll take it! Seems pretty cool, just didn’t think I would ever own a expensive piece. Although it is not a WWC bounce it’s still interesting!
92636597-3B2C-4A4B-A65D-AE7B29731AFE.jpeg
 
I don't think anyone really knows what causes it for sure, but it seems to stay with the babies from a particular mushroom. Keep it healthy and you can frag it one day to fund other reefing projects or new frags ;)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 44.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new