Rich and Famous Reef Owners

redfishbluefish

Stay Positive, Stay Productive
View Badges
Joined
Mar 22, 2012
Messages
12,348
Reaction score
25,597
Location
Sayreville, NJ
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Does anyone know of an actor/actress, sports person, politician, etc who owns a reef aquarium?

The only one I've heard rumor of owning one is Ben Bailey, famous from Cash Cab, who supposedly lives here in NJ:

30th-anniversary-where-are-they-now-old-Ben-Bailey.jpg
 
Most of those are fish-only with artificial coral inserts. How many get reef tanks?
Not a ton but there have been a few......when the OP posted the question I wasn't really thinking of "real" reef tanks. You are correct....most (but not all) are inserts.
 
Me obviously;) I've apparently been in OITNB and that 70s show haha. I've since given up my fame and fortune to be a slave to the retail world lol.
 
Most of those are fish-only with artificial coral inserts. How many get reef tanks?
LOL I've never seen a reef tank on tanked I don't think??? There coral inserts from all the episodes I've seen at least!
 
Me obviously;) I've apparently been in OITNB and that 70s show haha. I've since given up my fame and fortune to be a slave to the retail world lol.

No doubt you have a doppelgänger! She must always get asked if she's the ReefQueen ;)
 
I've always wondered how many actually get their elbows wet or just pay somebody to maintain it.

I was thinking the same thing. The list that gets wet themselves would be pretty short me thinks.
 
I was thinking the same thing. The list that gets wet themselves would be pretty short me thinks.

This. You can go to their website and find an "affiliated" page that syncs up pretty good to the clientele they've had on the show. That 100% led me to believe they all pay to have it done. One of their commercial questions was "how much is it going to cost Tyga to get his tank serviced every month?"
 
LOL I've never seen a reef tank on tanked I don't think??? There coral inserts from all the episodes I've seen at least!
Yeah, there are two that I can think of off the top of my head.....the spade tank in the tattoo shop and the large reef tank in some guys house. They use Radion LEDs along with an Apex I believe.
 
LOL I've never seen a reef tank on tanked I don't think??? There coral inserts from all the episodes I've seen at least!

There was one that went to a guy in barber or tattoo shop, can't remember exactly. Judging by the setup they did, pretty sure it's crashed by now...

I guess I shouldn't say that, he could have completely reconfigured it when they left.
 
Me obviously;) I've apparently been in OITNB and that 70s show haha. I've since given up my fame and fortune to be a slave to the retail world lol.

Not to be the creepy guy on the internet, but I think you're prettier than her. You actually look a lot like my friend's fiance as well.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.3%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 17 28.3%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 31.7%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.7%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.7%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 11.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new