Ricky's Reef (120 Gallon)

JF%2BFox%2BFlame.jpg

JF Fox Flame

Jurnee%2527sQueenBee.jpg

Jurnee's Queen Bee

ASDCherryBlossom.jpg

ASD Cherry Blossom

JFHomewrecker.jpg

JF Homewrecker

BCSkinnyLove.jpg

BC Skinny Love
 
Is the bonfire and Kermit both mounted to the glass?

Yes, I used 35 lb. pull force neodymium magnets and covered the one that would go inside the tank with purple epoxy so it wouldn't leach.
 

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 20.9%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 11.6%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 25.6%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 4.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 2 4.7%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 4.7%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 3 7.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 9 20.9%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new