Ricordea Florida

ajackson3036

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We had an orange recorded Florida. Y'all it disappeared. It had a baby on top of it. Now i found the plug and it had another baby on it. It started getting it's color but it doesn't look like the same colors as the original. Is that even possible? The last one was orange. This one is orange yellow and pink?

Also, has anyone found a purple and pink recordia Florida? I am in search of one. The fish store has one and it's beautiful in their display tank.

xxkenny90xx

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ya this is typical if the person you bought it from just glued it to a frag plug. I'd dig around a bit to try to find it. And I imagine the baby will color up and look like the original

christwendt

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
We had an orange recorded Florida. Y'all it disappeared. It had a baby on top of it. Now i found the plug and it had another baby on it. It started getting it's color but it doesn't look like the same colors as the original. Is that even possible? The last one was orange. This one is orange yellow and pink?

Also, has anyone found a purple and pink recordia Florida? I am in search of one. The fish store has one and it's beautiful in their display tank.
This is where "shroom boxes" Come in handy. I like to let them attach to nice size pieces of rubble aka small crushed rock before glueing it to a rock. I find them on plugs not good when they split cuz they can detach and float around.

S.Pepper

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Like this.
kirk6.png

I'm not sure where I got this one but it had to be from either WWC, Cherry Corals, or Jason Fox. GL

Last edited:

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 40 44.0%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 20 22.0%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 29 31.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 2.2%
Back