Ricordea Florida

ajackson3036

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 18, 2020
Messages
19
Reaction score
27
Location
Enterprise
What state or country do you live in
Mississippi
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We had an orange recorded Florida. Y'all it disappeared. It had a baby on top of it. Now i found the plug and it had another baby on it. It started getting it's color but it doesn't look like the same colors as the original. Is that even possible? The last one was orange. This one is orange yellow and pink?

Also, has anyone found a purple and pink recordia Florida? I am in search of one. The fish store has one and it's beautiful in their display tank.
 
Ya this is typical if the person you bought it from just glued it to a frag plug. I'd dig around a bit to try to find it. And I imagine the baby will color up and look like the original
 
We had an orange recorded Florida. Y'all it disappeared. It had a baby on top of it. Now i found the plug and it had another baby on it. It started getting it's color but it doesn't look like the same colors as the original. Is that even possible? The last one was orange. This one is orange yellow and pink?

Also, has anyone found a purple and pink recordia Florida? I am in search of one. The fish store has one and it's beautiful in their display tank.
This is where "shroom boxes" Come in handy. I like to let them attach to nice size pieces of rubble aka small crushed rock before glueing it to a rock. I find them on plugs not good when they split cuz they can detach and float around.
 
We had an orange recorded Florida. Y'all it disappeared. It had a baby on top of it. Now i found the plug and it had another baby on it. It started getting it's color but it doesn't look like the same colors as the original. Is that even possible? The last one was orange. This one is orange yellow and pink?

Also, has anyone found a purple and pink recordia Florida? I am in search of one. The fish store has one and it's beautiful in their display tank.
Like this.
kirk6.png


I'm not sure where I got this one but it had to be from either WWC, Cherry Corals, or Jason Fox. GL
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new