Ricordea Melting

  • Thread starter Thread starter zoous
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

zoous

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 20, 2007
Messages
551
Reaction score
85
Location
NYC
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have this pick ricordea that is melting. Is there anything I can do to save it? I have other ricordeas in the tank as well and they seem to be doing fine.
 
pakora, you know I would like to but tell you what all my water parameters but I don't really test my water.

This is what I had when I last tested my water.

SG: 1.026
Temp: 77-80
Nitrite: 0
Phosphate: .05
Nitrate: 0
Cal: 800
Alk: ?
Mag: ?
 
If you dont test your water that might be the problem.

If you are able to test for at least these

Nitrates
Ammonia

How often do you do water changes?

pakora, you know I would like to but tell you what all my water parameters but I don't really test my water.

This is what I had when I last tested my water.

SG: 1.026
Temp: 77-80
Nitrite: 0
Phosphate: .05
Nitrate: 0
Cal: 800
Alk: ?
Mag: ?
 
once a week.

ammonia= 0

my other corals are doing fine.
 
I'm thinking of dipping my coral in lugol's iodine or coral revive. Has anyone tried doing this?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.7%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 5.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 19.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 34 31.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 8.4%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 8.4%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 15 14.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 8 7.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new