Ricordea Question

  • Thread starter Thread starter ScottyD36
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

ScottyD36

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 7, 2020
Messages
578
Reaction score
259
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just got a blue Ricordea in the mail. In the bag it came in their was a ton of mucas or slimy layer on it. I took it out of the bag and separated it into some new water from my tank. Is it normal for Ricordea to be like this when shipped. I took picture of what it looks like currently and one holding it up with the slime I am talking about. I am just trying to figure out basically if this thing is dead before I put it into my tank.

9B7F190B-FDBE-4809-BDCF-D082F9EEA675.jpeg D360FE68-44B6-4824-B8E4-499B7A77E168.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 16.7%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 8.3%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 5 20.8%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new