Ricordea

R

reef-nut

Guest
View Badges
Just wanted to say something nice about ricordea. I have about 4 rocks with all together about 40 polyps and they always look great. I have lately lost some fuzzy shrooms, that melted, and a few zoos. During all this my ricordea never missed a beat. They always open up good and have great color. I am thinking of doing just ricordea. I have a 46 bow and it would look awesome with nothing but ricordea in it. I have T-5's and the rics seems to love them. When I first bought some rics about 10 years ago I did loose a couple, but have not lost one in over 6 years. If someone is wanting a tough and awesome coral ricordea is it. The only problem is they are a little pricey. I will get a pic as soon as I can get a good one. Thanks!!
 
love rics but they're evil jerks sting the hell out of anything and everything it's pretty annoying when your 20 dollar ric almost kills your 100 dollar scolly!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 19 21.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 27 30.3%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 10.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 5 5.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 12.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new