Rio 32 HF Hyper Flow 1920 GPH

Item Price
$60
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available

LarryNuke

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 7, 2022
Messages
29
Reaction score
35
Location
north of seattle
What state or country do you live in
Washington
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Purchased for my tank and it is a little too much flow. $98 on eBay. This pump is like new with multiple fittings and mounts.

Located near Everett, WA. Will ship if you pay shipping and packing. I use a local Postal Annex store for great packing and shipping services.

Rio 32 HF Hyper Flow.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 7 43.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 6.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 12.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new