Ripped fox tail coral?

  • Thread starter Thread starter timmyrules
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

timmyrules

VERY valuable member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 25, 2024
Messages
1,155
Reaction score
2,113
Location
USA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was scrubbing algae off the glass in my tank when I noticed My fox tail coral has tears in it…I do have 3 clownfish in the same tank, would they be biting it?

1CEB5128-57C3-430B-B84F-8D50F6C11201.jpeg
 
I was scrubbing algae off the glass in my tank when I noticed My fox tail coral has tears in it…I do have 3 clownfish in the same tank, would they be biting it?

1CEB5128-57C3-430B-B84F-8D50F6C11201.jpeg
The clowns may be battering it trying to make it a home
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 19 21.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 26 29.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 10.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 5 5.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 12.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 8.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new