RIPTIDE AQUACULTURE | Sunken Treasure After SALE| Promo code: Treasure

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

tbrown

Nominated Cronie Intern - Might be failing?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Step Brothers Ryan GIF

And

Julia Louis Dreyfus Win GIF by SAG Awards
Me too!!!!

danieyella

unfriendly local swamp witch
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We're all winners, because isn't friendship the greatest gift... other than a box filled with $1 million dollars.

Not complaining, I won a bunch of gift cards during the event and snagged some awesome pieces!

A box with that much money sounds like more problems hiding in the wings if literally anyone finds out :face-with-tears-of-joy:

Mschmidt

Average Maybe
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

tbrown

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
My box is either out for delivery or experiencing a "Airport Security Delay."

100% agree, the guys at Riptide have always gone above and beyond. Some of my favorite corals are from them and they have some absolute steals considering the quality you get.
Sooooo... If I look at the tracking summary it says "Airport Security Delay" but if I look at the tracking history it says "Loaded On Delivery Vehicle". Weird. It left the airport 7 hours ago but now it's possibly being delayed there?

the profit GIF

This is so confusing. Maybe UPS took it, then found out it was supposed to be delayed so now they're going to go back to the airport for a delay.

OP
OP
RiptideAquaculture

RiptideAquaculture

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Sooooo... If I look at the tracking summary it says "Airport Security Delay" but if I look at the tracking history it says "Loaded On Delivery Vehicle". Weird. It left the airport 7 hours ago but now it's possibly being delayed there?

the profit GIF

This is so confusing. Maybe UPS took it, then found out it was supposed to be delayed so now they're going to go back to the airport for a delay.
Looks like it made it on the truck for delivery this morning, as far as i've seen; thats the hard part. Why does it have to have a high of 99 for your area?!?!?!?!

tbrown

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Looks like it made it on the truck for delivery this morning, as far as i've seen; thats the hard part. Why does it have to have a high of 99 for your area?!?!?!?!
Welcome to "not even summer yet!"

tbrown

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Lets start a fund to help @tbrown3589 move out of the desert!
I've got 8 and a half years til retirement. If I move I'd have to find somewhere with a Water Department that needs my desk sitting and bossing around skills.

Bubbles, bubbles, and more bubbles: Do you keep bubble-like corals in your reef?

• I currently have bubble-like corals in my reef.

Votes: 23 35.4%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I have in the past.

Votes: 7 10.8%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 22 33.8%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 11 16.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 3.1%
Back