Rising sun chalice

  • Thread starter Thread starter Troylee
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Troylee

all about the diy!!!!!
View Badges
Joined
Jan 15, 2010
Messages
22,408
Reaction score
24,135
Location
Vegas baby!!!!
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What ever happened to the old rising sun chalice? I had a piece we bought in a group buy years ago.. I remember this guy laird was growing them in Utah after me and I left the hobby.. is it still around? Or is everything a convict chalice now? Ian released it from reef odyssey way back in the day.
 
What ever happened to the old rising sun chalice? I had a piece we bought in a group buy years ago.. I remember this guy laird was growing them in Utah after me and I left the hobby.. is it still around? Or is everything a convict chalice now? Ian released it from reef odyssey way back in the day.
from my understanding The Rising Sun is one of Ben's named pieces at BSA, if you're looking to get a lucky eastcoastreefers on ebay also has it every so often
 
from my understanding The Rising Sun is one of Ben's named pieces at BSA, if you're looking to get a lucky eastcoastreefers on ebay also has it every so often
This came from Ian at reef odyssey back in the day..
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 7 18.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 39.5%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 10.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 7.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 13.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 7.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new