ritteri anemone

Try high flow. And follow the antibiotic regiment.

Hopefully it comes back.

Sadly he didn't pull through but I learned a valuable lesson about trying to nurse a sick anemone back to health is beyond my reefing ability I'm just glad it didn't cost me my healthy ones
Thanks for the tips tho
 
Sadly he didn't pull through but I learned a valuable lesson about trying to nurse a sick anemone back to health is beyond my reefing ability I'm just glad it didn't cost me my healthy ones
Thanks for the tips tho

Sorry for the loss. Mags and Gigs are more difficult to care for than other anemones. Even experienced reefers have trouble with them. Definitely have to have the time and knowledge to care for them, especially in the beginning when they likely need treatment.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new