Ritteri/Gigantea Radion Settings

btcrate

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 17, 2024
Messages
3
Reaction score
21
Location
Manchester
What state or country do you live in
Massachusetts
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I working on my lighting settings for a ritteri in one tank and a gigantea in another tank. I have Radion XR30 G6 Pro's. Looking for some suggestions/parameters. If there is a thread about it, send it along, I could not find one. Thank you for the help!
 
100% 0n everything ...but I can tell you the G6's dont look as good as the G4's with all channels on.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 8.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new