RKL 3 - Digital Aquatics ReefKeeper Lite Level 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

fsu1dolfan

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
May 9, 2008
Messages
2,642
Reaction score
53
Location
South Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
SOLD - RKL 3 - Digital Aquatics ReefKeeper Lite Level 3

Lightly used for 2-3 months when i acquired it...never even took it out of the box and figured i probably wont ever. Proceeds to fund a MP10 which i will use :wink:

Head Unit
2-PC4's (DC8 are for Neptune)
SL1
iTemp probe
SL1 temp probe (this was an addt'l that I bought to get rid of the temp error assoc w/ RKL L3's)
pH probe
new in package switch kit
new float switch
original box
all manuals that came with the unit (better instructions are found @ digitalaquatics.com)

I don't have any calibration fluid.


Looking for $220 Shipped or an MP10 ES Version (i have a trade post too)
 
Last edited:
Is this still available? Can you post or email me some pics of all that is included please? I will PM email address. THANKS!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 7 43.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 6.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 12.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new