Rmrjwieger 57 rimless

I am building a 60 nuvo and I am unsure between 2 pp4s or 2 pp8s
 
I am building a 60 nuvo and I am unsure between 2 pp4s or 2 pp8s
I guess it depends on what corals you are planing on keeping . For me I would always go with the larger ones as you can turn them way down if needed but with the smaller size you might not have enough with them turned up . I have a lot of sps in my tank so I went with a lot of flow
 
IMG_1968.PNG
Ok it's bin a while so here are some new arrivals to the tank
 
Nice tank! Subscribed
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 7 21.2%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 9.1%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 8 24.2%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 21.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new