• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Rms mount xr30

Item Price
$60
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Rookie2reef

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 18, 2014
Messages
530
Reaction score
74
Location
Queens
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Xr30 rms mount
$60 shipped
No extra parts just whats shown

20231030_105550.jpg
 
Dam I need gen 5 Thanks anyway
 
done!

Id.: 8C181470VV647931R

Send here!

VICTOR MORAN MPP
1345 NW 98TH UNIT 2, MPP
DORAL, FL 33172-3049
United States
 
No problem won't be around this week most likely get shipped on monday
 
I do apologize had to go away for the weekend and been busy since i got back will get it out tomorrow
Sorry for the delay
 
I think you don't have time. please refund
 
Sorry just sent usps 9505514875423342176768
 
Had to bring it to work with me i Apologize for the delay they said you should receive by monday
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 18.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 47 34.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new