RO/DI Membranes and Media

  • Thread starter Thread starter fishboyt
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

fishboyt

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 13, 2012
Messages
42
Reaction score
0
Location
Houston
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What membranes, prefilters and resins would you guys recommend me getting for a Spectrapure 90 GPD RO/DO unit? It has three chambers (1 sediment, 1 carbon, 1 DI) and 1 RO membrane. I don't have any problem with chlorine (whole house water softener).

Is there a good combo pack I can get with all the specific filters I need? For sediment, I was thinking of getting the 0.2u filter: SEDIMENT FILTERS, for carbon, should I even worry about changing my carbon? As I said before, I have a water softener which removes all chlorine. For the RO membrane, it doesn't look like they have a 75 GPD membrane (I'm wanting to get the BRS water saving upgrade kit, but it requires 75 GPD membranes). As for DI resin, I was looking at the MaxCap or the Silica-Buster non-indicating resin: BULK DI RESIN

Thanks!
 
It's been so long for me I don't remember! HA! Someone will chime in though!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.7%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 15 27.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 6 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new