Aug 3, 2015 #1 50clay50 New Member View Badges Joined Aug 2, 2015 Messages 22 Reaction score 1 Rating - 0% 0 0 0 Need a new one any good ones out there for a decent price. I found this one below Attachments 1438641863998.jpg 51.5 KB · Views: 121
Aug 3, 2015 #2 redfishbluefish Stay Positive, Stay Productive View Badges Super Moderator Ultimate Member Reef Squad Partner Member 2027 Excellence Award Article Contributor NJRC Member Hospitality Award My Tank Thread Joined Mar 22, 2012 Messages 12,345 Reaction score 25,568 Location Sayreville, NJ Rating - 0% 0 0 0 HERE's one from Spectrapure for $125.
Aug 4, 2015 #3 AZDesertRat 5000 Club Member View Badges Excellence Award Joined Feb 25, 2009 Messages 5,090 Reaction score 1,337 Location Phoenix AZ Rating - 0% 0 0 0 I will second that, you will not find any better for twice the price.
Aug 4, 2015 #4 lueleon Community Member View Badges Joined Aug 4, 2015 Messages 96 Reaction score 24 Location San Gabriel, Ca. Rating - 0% 0 0 0 I would go with SpectraPure. Read reviews on MarineDepot.com