RO Tubing Quick Connect

  • Thread starter Thread starter TheSheff
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

TheSheff

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 26, 2022
Messages
554
Reaction score
349
Location
Virginia
What state or country do you live in
Virginia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I recently installed a media reactor into my sump, but it is very difficult to replace the media. Do y'all know of anything like a quick disconnect for ro tubing similar to this below?
Screenshot_20220808-081105_Amazon Shopping.jpg
 
They make faucet adapters that have a push-fit for RO tubing. Just get the one that matches the RO tubing size you want to use.

PI4512F6S_86eefacf-c202-413b-a08a-a90718a03c24_493x.jpg
 
Any push-fit fitting works as a quick disconnect for RO tubing.
pi0408s_700x.jpg
 
They make faucet adapters that have a push-fit for RO tubing. Just get the one that matches the RO tubing size you want to use.

PI4512F6S_86eefacf-c202-413b-a08a-a90718a03c24_493x.jpg
I'm not sure how I would use this. I'm not talking about an RODI unit. I just want to disconnect two sides of ro tubing quicker and easier. I think my initial thought was something like this ↓ but with ro push connect fittings instead of barbed fittings.
Screenshot_20220808-082704_Amazon Shopping.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 1 16.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new