RO Varios6

AbjectMaelstroM

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Anyone know the thread size/pitch on the Varios6 outlet/intake? Is it something that will accept standard sch40/80 fittings or is it something I have to buy from coralvue replacement parts? I bought a Varios6 used for a good price, unfortunately it did not come with the "adapter" for the outlet port (looks like a union).

OP
OP
AbjectMaelstroM

AbjectMaelstroM

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
So I did some digging while I wait on CV support to respond and it seems that Reef Octo as well as several others (Ecotech, Neptune, Jebao) use BSP (British Standard Pipe) measurements. Now I need to find BSP equivalent in the US. I have a feeling buying a replacement part from CV might be the cheaper/less painful route.

CoralVue_Marketing

One minute of patience, ten years of peace.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anyone know the thread size/pitch on the Varios6 outlet/intake? Is it something that will accept standard sch40/80 fittings or is it something I have to buy from coralvue replacement parts? I bought a Varios6 used for a good price, unfortunately it did not come with the "adapter" for the outlet port (looks like a union).

So I did some digging while I wait on CV support to respond and it seems that Reef Octo as well as several others (Ecotech, Neptune, Jebao) use BSP (British Standard Pipe) measurements. Now I need to find BSP equivalent in the US. I have a feeling buying a replacement part from CV might be the cheaper/less painful route.

I consulted with our support staff and they reported that you've already been in communication with them about this topic and they provided you with a link where you could purchase what you need. Hopefully, their response was what you were looking for, but if you have any further questions, please let me know. Have a great Monday!

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 60 38.5%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 35 22.4%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 55 35.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 3.8%
Back