Roberto´s tank 150 g

Roberto CRC

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 23, 2015
Messages
684
Reaction score
128
Location
San José, CR
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi, friends.

I want to introduce a small summary of what my current tank, this what I have since December 2014 and to date I have seen grow different corals that I have and every day you learn something new.

It really is a passion to see how everything is going well.

I currently have a team with reef octopus skimmer Classic 200 INT, Triton 5 return pump, Jebao RW 20, 3 modules Ai Prime.

I have a ATS, shelter and algae use activated carbon.

Among my fish are, yellow tang, blue tang, yellow eye kole tang, fox face, fire fish, cardinal bangay, ocellaris.

I have corals are Zoas, palys, euphilyas, acros, capricornis stony corals, sarcophyton, kenya tree, candy cane, star polyps and do not remember if there was anything else out there.

I look forward to updating the topic often, for now I leave you with a few pics of everything that has been the process until today.

20141231_110959_zpsyaquni7v.jpg
20141231_111033_zpsnsti9hs6.jpg
20141231_142822_zpsuyavobli.jpg
20150117_143512_zpsnanmjq2n.jpg
20150118_192651_zpsqlxylqan.jpg
20150119_121708_zpsk0ss7dkz.jpg
20150120_204147_zpslkxkxq0i.jpg
IMG-20150130-WA0000_zpsuj8pfmow.jpg
IMG-20150130-WA0000_zpsuj8pfmow.jpg
20150307_135853_zpsat8brojm.jpg
IMG-20150911-WA0003_zpszzzaf6mj.jpg
IMG-20150910-WA0069_zpsgyqcaaky.jpeg
IMG-20150910-WA0067_zpsvnyfzqiw.jpeg
IMG-20150910-WA0049_zpsywl2dhqu.jpeg
IMG_20150909_202420_zps6i7ewn1j.jpg
 
Hi guys, here I attached a new video of my tank, apologize for the poor quality.

Besides a couple of pictures, everything that was to Wednesday this week.



IMG_20151021_190552_zps6ssldvlw.jpg


IMG_20151021_190504_zpszr3hvozy.jpg
 
Coming along nicely!
 
Tks.

I have a bad notice, mi yellow tang and Kole tang have ich. :(

At least they are eating and swimming well. But he could not cause them ich if everything was okay, and have one year of being in the tank.
 
Looks good!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 12 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 8 33.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 12 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 29.2%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new