Robireef Hello

robireef

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 1, 2026
Messages
1
Reaction score
11
Location
italy
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone,

My name is Roberto, and I’m a reef keeper from Italy. I’d like to introduce my reef tank, “Dropoff” — an acrylic reef aquarium with a net volume of approximately 700 liters (168 × 70 cm)

My approach focuses on long-term stability and consistency. The system is equipped with a Royal Exclusiv Supermarin 200 protein skimmer, an UltraReef UCS 160 calcium reactor, three GNC BluRay X LED fixtures, and a flow setup based on two Vortech MP40 pumps supported by additional circulation pumps.

Over time, I’ve worked to build a balanced and mature reef, prioritizing stable water parameters and biological maturity rather than frequent interventions. My goal is to create an environment where corals can thrive naturally and sustainably.

As an Italian hobbyist, I’m excited to connect with reef keepers from around the world, share experiences, learn from the community, and document the ongoing evolution of my reef.

Thank you for having me, and I look forward to sharing the progress of my reef with you all!

Best regards,
Roberto (Robi)

62DA3426-91B7-4542-926F-825E0C3DDC83.jpeg
 
Welcome to your new home for saltwater reef aquarium resources and fun! Welcome to the family! :D
welcome-home-logo-greeting-png.1484246
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif
 
AaaR2R2.gif


Greetings and Welcome to our collective obsession!!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 13 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 15.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 58 33.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 12 7.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 12 7.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new