Robo-Tank pH circuit accuracy

Depends on the internal wiring I guess. I am using your 12VAC/DC Converter with LM2596 DC/DC step down to 5V. The LM2596 is not isolated completely, so the GND is the same on all my 12V and 5V rails.

The AC/DC Converter has a Earth connection, but only uses that to earth its cage, not to give a defined GND level. I’ll have to earth that using a resistor and capacitor as well, I think.
Yeah I think you're right it probably wouldn't help much. Still a mystery to me why a few have this issue.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 6.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 34.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 25 15.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new