Rock Anemone babies!

  • Thread starter Thread starter AcroNem
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Mine were grown in small tanks. AIO tank filtration with pads. One has a skimmer, one doesn’t. One is T5 one is led. Feeding is sparse cause only 1 fish per tank and those fish eat pods. Water quality is low nutrients and when they made babies no dosing or anything other than biweekly WC. I only had a few so I am sure this is the least helpful but it goes to show they can pop up anywhere.
Thank You! I hope the others can provide their info, observations, etc. I would love for mine to breed but no such luck...yet[emoji848]
 
I hope to breed them as I have had some for years! I have many females I believe. Not sure if I have any males though. I have only seen one spawning event which was years ago. I had no clue at the time what was happening...dang! I will be setting up a separate system. I have a 100 ultras on order!! With the hurricanes, collection and shipping is backed up.

Please feel free to post your info and any articles about the flowers! Thanks!
 
I know it’s been a while but I’m very curious how the babies turned out [emoji4]
 
I have had 2 spawnings, each in a separate tank! They are growing very good...slowly as expected, they are developing different colors and scattered about! Love it!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 7 21.2%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 9.1%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 8 24.2%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 21.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new