Rock Anemone Show Off / Eye Candy Thread!

DiverGirl82

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've thought about getting one or two but I've always worried about my fish getting eaten

Don't take my word for it because this is my first experience with them but I've heard they're not as bad about that as some other anemones are. Maybe someone else with more experience will chime in?

DiverGirl82

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well this is fun. I guess my baby rock nem decided to go walk about last night. Woke up this morning to find the pvc cap I had it in empty. Desperately searched around the area hoping it wasn't just gone. Finally gave up hope but then just happened to spot it way back inside my cave while I was looking my other tank inhabitants over. I don't know if it moved itself or if someone else moved it but now I get the fun task of figuring out how to get it out of there.

The pvc cap it was in is on the right and the baby is that little spot on the left in the cave.

1446564629855.jpg

Naiad

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I had a baby hitch a ride on hermit never to be seen again....

DiverGirl82

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I had a baby hitch a ride on hermit never to be seen again....

Aww that sucks. It took multiple attempts but I got my baby back into the pvc. I'm gonna go to the hardware store and see if I can get a small piece of screen material I can put over top of the pvc to keep it from happening again. I've also had to kick multiple snails and hermits out of there so that will prevent that from happening too.

Back