• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Rock Flower and Rose Bubble Tip Anemone

Neuratox

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm in the process of downsizing my tank and find that there is no good/safe spot to attempt to place the anemones in the new tank. I have 2 rock flower anemones (from tidal gardens Aug 2019) and 2 rose bubble tip anemones (from vivid aquariums - purchased in March 2019, split June 2020). Neither of the RBTAs are large, the parent is much more colorful than the clone.

I've seen that the overnight shipping charges can be quite high and frankly, I'm not trying to spend money to get rid of them. I could trade these in for cash at my LFS, but I'm not happy with how they care for their livestock. I just want to make sure to get these to a good home and hopefully get coral return (sps preferably).

With that said, I'm only looking for local trades that could involve meeting up to trade / pickup. Somewhere around the piedmont triad.
Please forgive the images, I'm still learning how to use the macro lens and filters for my phone.

PXL_20200928_005033430.jpg
PXL_20200928_005017348.jpg
PXL_20200928_005043878.jpg

PXL_20200928_005140960.jpg

jt86

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How much you want for the bubble? And what you wanted to trade for? I have bicolor frogspawn? Red devil bounce? Golden dragon bounce etc

OP
OP
Neuratox

Neuratox

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How much you want for the bubble? And what you wanted to trade for? I have bicolor frogspawn? Red devil bounce? Golden dragon bounce etc
Sorry, I responded to this yesterday, but it looks like it didn't submit properly. As amazing as those trades sound I no longer have any of these specimens any longer. Sorry.

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 27 40.3%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 16 23.9%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 22 32.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 3.0%
Back