Rock Flower Anemone in a 5 gallon?

Northwest_Scapes_

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 20, 2020
Messages
730
Reaction score
1,036
Location
Seattle
What state or country do you live in
Washington
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So one of my LFS has these really awesome multicolored Rock Flower Nems and I'm wondering if they can go in a 5 gallon? I'd have just one, (hopefully) on a small island, and my other question is how strong is their sting? Will they be safe with small gobies? I'll have a few Yucatan Cleaners hosting it

Oh yes, one more question, do they stay at a relativity small size? Thank you
 
A rfa will be fine in a 5g tank. That being said they do get around 6 inches and cannot be trusted in a small tank with a perching goby
 
IMG_20201128_213518.jpg

IMG_20201216_191226.jpg



IMG_20201207_223632.jpg


5G aio
 
So one of my LFS has these really awesome multicolored Rock Flower Nems and I'm wondering if they can go in a 5 gallon? I'd have just one, (hopefully) on a small island, and my other question is how strong is their sting? Will they be safe with small gobies? I'll have a few Yucatan Cleaners hosting it

Oh yes, one more question, do they stay at a relativity small size? Thank you

My tiny greenbanded gobies would sit on it and jump off like a hot potato but were never harmed. 5g is fine.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 29.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 32.7%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.9%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 6 10.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new