Rock flower anenome

  • Thread starter Thread starter rraines
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

rraines

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 8, 2026
Messages
25
Reaction score
32
Location
birmingham
What state or country do you live in
Alabama
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I woke up to my rock, flower an enemy on the ground with this stuff coming out of it. I don’t know if I should leave It be, remove it from the tank entirely any advice is appreciated as I’m not sure what is coming out of it
IMG_0571.png
 
The brown just looks like poop. Hard to tell from the picture but are we looking at its foot or mouth?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new