Rock flower has something around the base?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Jon956
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Jon956

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 9, 2018
Messages
58
Reaction score
19
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
cecc3f2fe7a4c350396e2d39595b2673.jpg
I just got it a few days ago still hiding under a rock. I noticed it had something around it’s foot should I leave it alone?
 
It looks like hair algae to me was looking for a second opinion
 
Should I leave it alone? Its still acclimating to the tank don’t want to stress it if I don’t have to
 
Yeah you can let it be. It isn't going to harm it. It might even slip off one night when it curls up to sleep. Or might leave it behind if it goes on a walk. If it really bother you, you can blow it off with a turkey baster.
 
Yeah you can let it be. It isn't going to harm it. It might even slip off one night when it curls up to sleep. Or might leave it behind if it goes on a walk. If it really bother you, you can blow it off with a turkey baster.

Thanks
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 28.6%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 32.1%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.4%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new