Rock flowers spawning??

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mkus
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Mkus

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 11, 2015
Messages
482
Reaction score
343
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
All my rock flowers were raised up off the sand bed last night looked like they were spawning?
I’ve seen this once below but actually saw it happening but never saw any babies lol
I have 3 rock flowers all were raised up over an hour ..

6D41A2F8-1D98-4A62-92BD-A43D97417237.png 3DE0DD1E-04C7-43CA-8DA6-2CCCA405330D.png
 
That's very cool. I have one and two more on the way. I think that would be interesting to watch.
 
Many of them:) My newbies disappear for almost 2 months, be patient:)
 

Attachments

  • never give up!.mp4
    5.8 MB
OOps! Does it look that I'm behind:( Any luck?
 
Last edited:
Definitely looks like it . I have had several spawns the most recent was in Dec. I do have babies that range from grain of sand to pea size . I will have to get a pic posted soon
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 7 25.9%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 7.4%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 7.4%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new