rock nems baby?

  • Thread starter Thread starter ReefQueen
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Can you look under the skirt to see if they are male or female? Just wondering how everyone else ended up with females and of course I got a dude lolI'm
Willing to pimp out my rfa Magic Mike style if there's any takers :p

20160318_204531.jpg


20160303_212845.jpg
 
Man. I have like six in my tank and have not seen babies. My luck they are all males. :)
 
Sorry for the bad pic, but somebody's eyes are much bigger then his stomach lol. Hopefully he an handle this stolen tid bit!
20160325_190039.jpg
 
Pretty cool, I had some small guys like these before, glowed under my blues insane! Btw PA reefer! Not many of us out here for sure. Well I'm a transplant lol
 
Pretty cool, I had some small guys like these before, glowed under my blues insane! Btw PA reefer! Not many of us out here for sure. Well I'm a transplant lol
Yeah this guy is starting to get really bright! Awesome, there are not enough PA reefers for sure:) Florida, California, and Texas seem to have stolen them all lol.
 
Lol isn't that the truth, and nj! Any places out in Pittsburgh ? Reef stores?
Oh yeah there's a few, aquaworld, wetpets and oddball are good ones. There is also Elmer's, and the various big box stores. How far from pgh are you?
 
Few hours, but like to travel to new places. Nothing here in Stroudsburg. It's horrible!!!
Let me know if you ever make it out this way, I'll give you the Pittsburgh lfs tour lol.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new