Rock placement

Brandon7878

View Badges
Reaction score
I have been trying to get a better look on my tank for my rocks. I moved them forward so I could now clean all the way around my tank when I couldn't before. I wanted a second opinion. I think I'm going to stick with corals that clowns like and have about am end goal of 10 clowns in my ten gallon tank.

OP
B

Brandon7878

View Badges
Reaction score
I have been trying to get a better look on my tank for my rocks. I moved them forward so I could now clean all the way around my tank when I couldn't before. I wanted a second opinion. I think I'm going to stick with corals that clowns like and have about am end goal of 10 clowns in my ten gallon tank.

nautical_nathaniel

Indecision may or may not be my problem.
View Badges
Reaction score
10 clowns in a ten gallon is too much, two is probably the max for a ten gallon.

Your rock scape is going to be a personal preference sort of thing, but IMO it looks good and will look even better with more corals :)

Brien

View Badges
Reaction score
It's completely subjective. I've had it both ways and prefer the rocks along the back glass because it's one less surface I have to worry about cleaning. Plus it forces your fish to be out front and more visible.

Do you use Instagram for reefing stuff? What’s your handle?

• Yes I follow people

Votes: 124 22.2%
  • Yes and I post reefing content

Votes: 119 21.3%
  • No IG isn’t for me

Votes: 280 50.2%
  • What is IG?

Votes: 35 6.3%

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors