Rock placement

Free Phyto Promo
Spend $39+ → free 16oz Phyto · Use code FREEPHYTO at checkout · $16.99 value · Densest 6-species blend · Free shipping on every order · 100% live arrival guaranteed Spend $39+ → free 16oz Phyto · Use code FREEPHYTO at checkout · $16.99 value · Densest 6-species blend · Free shipping on every order · 100% live arrival guaranteed
Shop Now Code: FREEPHYTO

Brandon7878

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 20, 2017
Messages
130
Reaction score
50
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have been trying to get a better look on my tank for my rocks. I moved them forward so I could now clean all the way around my tank when I couldn't before. I wanted a second opinion. I think I'm going to stick with corals that clowns like and have about am end goal of 10 clowns in my ten gallon tank.
 
I have been trying to get a better look on my tank for my rocks. I moved them forward so I could now clean all the way around my tank when I couldn't before. I wanted a second opinion. I think I'm going to stick with corals that clowns like and have about am end goal of 10 clowns in my ten gallon tank.
a8a0f7bf50f096e05c3c5c84e231866f.jpg
 
10 clowns in a ten gallon is too much, two is probably the max for a ten gallon.

Your rock scape is going to be a personal preference sort of thing, but IMO it looks good and will look even better with more corals :)
 
It's completely subjective. I've had it both ways and prefer the rocks along the back glass because it's one less surface I have to worry about cleaning. Plus it forces your fish to be out front and more visible.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 42.9%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new