• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Rock structures for sale

Item Price
100
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
NO shipping is NOT available

jhadaway

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 18, 2021
Messages
751
Reaction score
545
Location
Pasadena, MD
What state or country do you live in
Maryland
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
I overbought and overbuilt. These are available. Asking 100 for all of them or will part out for a good offer. 2 are fully built, one piece can attach to either and the last just needs some finishing. 12”-13” tall. Local pick up in pasadena, md. They are heavy

3BFE35E8-044D-45B7-955E-DB078A846758.jpeg 0C3166C0-F822-482D-8CC5-86A1E2737CE3.jpeg 9A28307C-AF55-489D-93C8-2574412420C9.jpeg AD9CEB31-EABF-46BD-9D5F-CBCF4AC00D0B.jpeg
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 12 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 34.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.2%

New Posts

Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new